[Neighbors] Opposing another pot shop

Robert L Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 13:06:52 MDT 2022

Well said Ms Amstutz.  If we don’t speak out and leave this to the Laissez faire market which is driven by profits over people we will have a community like the downtown scene the city is trying to clean up now.  It is already not nice here the way things are going.  We need businesses and functions that serve our human needs, not profits, and I especially think of the young people (having raised 4 kids here now) who are seeing alcohol and drug legitimized as an acceptable expression of life.  We need less of this, not more if we look closely.  We actually need to roll this back, imo if Nob Hill is to survive as a neighborhood based community.

Bob
20 yr resident of Nob Hill, 40 yrs in this area