[Neighbors] Brandon McFatridge Agency Ribbon Cutting / Concert Series

Brandon McFatridge bmcfatridge at farmersagent.com
Tue Aug 9 18:54:17 MDT 2022

Hello,

I hope all is well!

Belinda and I invite you to our ribbon cutting this Thursday, August 11th from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm hosted by the Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce. Following the ribbon cutting we will be hosting a concert in partnership with Nob Hill Main Street in our parking lot until 7:00 pm. We will have La Sirenita serving up some great food, ice cream truck and face painting for the kids on site. There is a strong possibility that we will have an AFD fire truck or two show up providing their need for service in our Nob Hill community.

We are grateful to the Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce and Nob Hill Main Street for all that they have done to help our business be successful. With that being said we would like to pass that on to you, so please bring business cards. Our goal is to have a networking event during this time to help your book of business grow!  We will also be having raffles and to enter you will need that business card.

We look forward to seeing you and hope you have an awesome productive week!

Best,

Brandon J. McFatridge, CCUFC
4300 Silver Ave SE Ste. B
Albuquerque, NM 87108
505-456-5005
[cid:37f58857-801a-413d-91aa-0a83eb8675d7]<https://agents.farmers.com/nm/albuquerque/brandon-mcfatridge?SourceID=AMPALFGMAG&utm_source=GMB&utm_medium=Local>
[cid:02068db5-dd28-44d8-863a-de82a5ba54b3]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/brandonmcfatridge> [cid:1a87d358-f05f-466e-b1c9-bfac2aaeac90] <https://www.instagram.com/_themacagency_/>  [cid:362e3ac5-dec3-4a0b-a2e2-a3605af51b76] <https://www.facebook.com/TheMacAgent>   [cid:4cac0ce0-f2a3-4ea1-b791-5cfe243b9289] <https://g.page/r/Ce3xRWwaNWvuEAg/review>
"Your Review and Like is the golden ticket to us providing the same honest, affordable and educational service to others!"