[Neighbors] Duke City Herbs - Jana Quintero

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Wed Aug 10 10:30:41 MDT 2022

Thank you, Jana,  for participating in our board meeting August 8. In answer to your questions below:

Several weeks ago I scheduled the August board meeting for August 10.

On August 1 I realized that August 10 was the ZHE evidence deadline so I had to move the board meeting up to August 8 so we could act in time to meet the evidence deadline.

I sent the new date out to our listserve in the weekly News for Hilleños that day, August 1. I put it out to the listserve again in the News for Hilleños on August 8.

I asked Urban Planning Chair Greg Weirs to put the new date in the listserve thread neighbors were using to communicate about your request which he did on August 6.

Our board has ten members. We formed a quorum at the opening of the meeting with six directors.  A seventh arrived shortly after that. One director left before the vote.

We maintained a quorum with six directors present and voting. The secretary is at work on the meeting minutes.

I’m not at liberty to share directors’ personal email addresses publicly. However, they all subscribe to the listserve. As well, when someone emails theboard at nobhill-nm.com <mailto:theboard at nobhill-nm.com> , as you have, that goes to all the directors.

Kind regards, Gary Eyster, President