[Neighbors] Weird little event pm of July 3rd

Robert L Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 12:24:08 MDT 2022

Hi Karen,

This is in interesting.  As you were writing I was on the phone with a APD about a similar incident or incidents.
What is your location, or near cross street or block? I am at the corner of Richmond and Coal.  Are we close?

While I away on vacation in late June someone fitting your intruder’s description came into our drive and tried to get into the back yard through a gate. Our house sitter’s dog stopped him and he left.  She got a photo but it is not clear but shows a man similar to your description.

And I just learned from a neighbor that a man was found dead on the street in the 200 block of Richmond SE while we were gone.

I called 242-COPS trying to figure out if the dead man might have been our run-away son who left a couple years ago and was back in this area.  APD said they had no reports of a dead man on our street.  I need more details for that mystery.

And so now there is someone of this similar description at your door in the near time as events over here, but obviously alive and likely not our son.

Glad you are safe and had a good door lock.  He could have cut the screen as you say and reached in to unlock the door.

We had another incident here Tue., July 5.  With lots of fireworks going off around 8 pm a man in the 200 block of Richmond SE near Coal was in the street shooting off some guns.  APD swarmed the area and he turned out to shooting at hallucinations.  They took him to UNM hospital for evaluation and took a number of guns from his house.  Nothing in the media about it either but it was tense around here.

Regards,
Bob