[Neighbors] Nob Hill Tours Tony Edaakie Murals

Jim Trump jim at samgt.us
Thu Jun 9 17:37:24 MDT 2022

Glad to finally make it possible
Until next time

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2022, at 2:47 PM, David Peters <dpeters at reamgmt.com> wrote:

We here, at the De Anza Motor Lodge, are so very grateful for all the kind
words and participation in this wonderful event.

Thank you to everyone who could join and assisted in making it so special.

We look forward to assisting with the next one!

David Peters

4307 Central Ave NE

Albuquerque, NM  87108

w 505.880.8100

direct 505.217.9532

m 505.379.2513 – f 505.880.8109

dpeters at reamgmt.com– www.reamgmt.com

[image: image002.jpg]

*After Hours Emergency 505.889.6155*

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
use of the intended recipient, and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are not permitted to read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, use or take any action in reliance upon
this message and any attachments, and we request that you promptly notify
the sender and immediately delete this message and any attachments as well
as any copies thereof. Delivery of this message to an unintended recipient
is not intended to waive any right or privilege. REA Management, LLC is
neither qualified nor authorized to give legal or tax advice, and any such
advice should be obtained from an appropriate, qualified professional
advisor of your own choosing.