[Neighbors] FW: Liquor License Application , Social House and Gather, 3128 Central SE

Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Fri Mar 4 13:27:04 MST 2022

A little more on that cannabis question, Karen. If an applicant were to come in with a request for cannabis retail that is closer than 600 feet to another cannabis retail that would trigger a need for a conditional use approval. That would involve a public hearing before the zoning hearing examiner with public input. I would anticipate our association would put out the same kind of information and seek positions of neighborhood members. Kind regards

Sent from my iPhone