[Neighbors] Help!

Mark Cleveland abqcleve at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 07:40:31 MDT 2022

Very sorry to hear that, Jeff. Package thefts  are very common everywhere, including our neighborhood. I’ve seen packages littering streets where people obviously steal them and empty the contents in their vehicles as they drive down the street. And it’s going to get worse with the economy. I noticed a few of our neighbors have lockboxes on their porch, like the one up the street from you at Marquette and Hermosa. Good luck!

Mark

Sent from my iPhone