[Neighbors] Help!

vaneldredge vaneldredge at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 08:38:28 MDT 2022

Jeff,Please call 242-COPS and report this crime to the Albuquerque Police department. Yes, this is an ongoing problem in our community. We desperately need a greater law enforcement presence in this neighborhood. The number of officers assigned to patrol the area is based on the number of reported crimes. Theft, vandalism, speeding vehicles and other criminal activity will continue to occur without a proactive Police department. Thanks for letting us know about this situation in Nob Hill. VanSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "J.D.Brown via Neighbors_nobhill-nm" <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 3/14/22  11:19 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Subject: [Neighbors] Help! We live at 508 Carlisle. Do you, would you know if there have been mail thefts in and around our neighborhood? When we were home, on March 9th. at 1:15 in the afternoon, the USPS supposedly delivered a package that was stolen off our porch, and now were out a chunk of money. Thanks. Jeff Brown