[Neighbors] Kids Night In at Monte Vista Christian Church

Rev. Dr. Dawn Rosignol revdawn at montevista.org
Wed Nov 2 19:10:46 MDT 2022

Dear Neighbors,

Monte Vista CC is grateful to be offering again what was formerly known as
Parents Night Out, renaming it Kids Night In. This offering is on the 2nd
Saturday of every month, is in our spacious fellowship hall, with proper
parental supervision & engaging activities to provide space and time for
children to be together in community and to provide opportunity for parents
to have some time for yourselves.

To register your child(ren), please refer to the flier attached. The
December Kids Night In could give parents the opportunity to go Christmas
shopping or a holiday party. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Blessings,
Rev. Dawn

Dr. Dawn Rosignol, DMin, MDiv, MTS *

*Senior Minister   *   pronouns: she/her/hers*

*Monte Vista Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)*

*(505) 268-3365   *   **revdawn at montevista.org <revdawn at montevista.org>*

*3501 Campus Blvd. NE * Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106*

*montevista.org* <http://montevista.org/>*   *   An Open & Affirming
Congregation*

*Where Heart & Intellect Intersect with Christ*