[Neighbors] Neighborhood Association Draws Three Names for Plaques

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Fri Nov 4 10:15:59 MDT 2022

Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors,

Your board of directors drew names of three neighbors Wednesday night who
entered to receive a New Mexico Register plaque for their house. Two houses
are in the newly listed 1945 Broadmoor Historic District. One is in the 1926
Monte Vista and College View Historic District.

The association will help each homeowner develop a citation for their
plaque, researching each house at the Edith St. Library and at the Planning
Department. When plaques arrive we will help mount them. When these three go
up we be near fifty plaques in Nob Hill!

We're sorry every name couldn't be drawn. If you are interested in
purchasing a plaque for your house or a friend's house please reply and
we'll help you with the research and mounting. Plaques are available at
https://hsnm.org/plaques/

#VivaNobHill

Gary Eyster

Member, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>