[Neighbors] Comcast down again

JRB lglbeam at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 22 18:06:51 MST 2022

Hi neighbors.  This is so annoying and such a rip-off by Comcast/Xfinity yet again. Outage for at least channels 4 thru 8 at about at 5:30 PM.  Just in time to miss NBC news. Each time an outage happens, and that is frequently, I get so pissed that I am being totally ripped off at $140 per month for basic cable TV service. I wish Comcast was not the only game in town.  I would change in a heart beat.  Rant over.  Have a good Thanksgiving.
JRB