[Neighbors] Is your Century Link phone service working?

violagin at aol.com violagin at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 15:07:06 MDT 2022

Occasionally mine goes out, often after it rains.  Sometimes it rings at 4:00 in the morning with nobody there and stays unusable for several hours.  When I call to report it, they usually get it taken care of.  Although they give me a date several days away, it usually get fixed before that.  I can't help but think it's a problem that affects the whole neighborhood.  Glad we have cell phones too.
Ginger LawrenceCampus Blvd.