[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Annual Meeting: Thursday, September 29th at 6:00 PM

Jeff Hoehn jeffreyahoehn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:13:55 MDT 2022

Hello Neighbors -

Everyone is invited to attend The Nob Hill Neighborhood Association (NHNA)
Annual Membership Meeting: Thursday, September 29th, at Monte Vista
Christian Church, starting at 6:00 PM.

Dinner will be provided by NHNA from M’tucci’s Bar Roma. During the first
hour, you’ll be able to sign-up or renew your membership, enter to win
trees, gift cards, and other giveaways, and, most importantly, spend time
getting to know your neighbors.

At 7:00 PM, we’ll call the meeting to order. There will be several guest
speakers, and we’ll make some announcements. Then we’ll elect our Directors
for the coming year. Only members in good standing will be able to vote. If
you are interested in being a Director feel free to reach out to me or just
come the night of the meeting. Raffle prizes will be awarded at the end.

Jeff Hoehn

Vice President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

[image: image.png]