[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Annual Meeting: Thursday, September 29th at 6:00 PM

Weiser Dan buddew7 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 11:24:05 MDT 2022

Thank you for the notice.  I might sign up to be a member this year.  I really appreciate getting the magazines letting us know all about the Nob Hill Updates.  So many things have gone only electronic that it is good to have printed material since so much of our lives are on-line nowadays.
Dan Weiser