[Neighbors] There was police activity at around 5:20pm Friday September 25

Weiser Dan buddew7 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 08:17:14 MDT 2022

I drove past because I needed to be at a meeting.  This was on the Chula Vista Block NE between Marquette and Ridley.  I did not have any cards or notices on my door so I think I am in the clear.  It was near 334 Chula Vista Place N.E.  I saw 1 White Police Car and I think there was a lady officer.  Did something serious happen on our block?  I noticed the Crime Scene Unit parked nearby on Morningside as well.
A Concerned Resident
Dan E. Weiser