[Neighbors] There was police activity at around 5:20pm Friday September 25

Robert L Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 12:49:16 MDT 2022

This concern of Dan is one that many have that the city needs urgently to address.

How do we find out in real and relevant time what is going on when we see police activity in and above (helicopters and planes) our homes and neighborhood?  Or how do we follow up a specific event?

Usually we know and learn nothing of significant police/criminal activity near us that we should be aware, even as it is occurring.

For example, last Tuesday the air alert siren sounded for about 15 minutes in the morning of something but there was no way to find out what was the problem or where.

Regards to all,
Bob