[Neighbors] Bookfair at B&N this Saturday

Rev. Dr. Dawn Rosignol revdawn at montevista.org
Tue Apr 18 13:17:30 MDT 2023

*Please share widely and join us!*

*Children’s Books Needed…*

Monte Vista Christian Church is having a

*fundraiser to buy books for children in need*

*Saturday, April 22, 2023*

*9:00am - 8:00pm*

*Barnes & Noble in Coronado (6600 Menaul Blvd NE)*

All you need to do is:

   - Pick up your voucher at the MVCC table when you enter the store.
   - Do your personal shopping. Any purchase using our voucher will count!
   - Turn in your voucher when you pay. *There is no additional cost to
   you.*

We’ll receive a percentage of the purchase price on a B&N gift card, which
we’ll use to buy books - both Spanish and bilingual! The books will benefit
children served by ABQ FaithWorks, other organizations supported by MVCC,
and immigrants who come to New Mexico’s southern border.

The books we buy for this project will be children’s classics and not
religious.

*Shop at Barnes & Noble this Saturday between 9 & 8 to help us support
children who need books of their own!*

“We read to know we are not alone.” – William Nicholason from *Shadowlands*

“There is no substitute for books in the life of a child” – May Ellen Chase

Dr. Dawn Rosignol, DMin, MDiv, MTS *

*Senior Minister   *   pronouns: she/her/hers*

*Monte Vista Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)*

*(505) 268-3365   *   **revdawn at montevista.org <revdawn at montevista.org>*

*3501 Campus Blvd. NE * Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106*

*montevista.org* <http://montevista.org/>*   *   An Open & Affirming
Congregation*

*Where Heart & Intellect Intersect with Christ*