[Neighbors] ATJ mortgage foreclosure prevention webinar April 26

Mary H Smith maryhenrie at msn.com
Wed Apr 19 17:35:49 MDT 2023

Hello neighbors. Attached is a flyer announcing an upcoming lunchtime webinar offered by the NM Supreme Court's Access to Justice Commission's Community Engagement and Integration Team. Our Team has been offering informational webinars for a couple of years with the intention of educating community organizations and the public about civil legal services issues that impact many New Mexicans.

Our April 26 webinar will discuss mortgage foreclosure prevention.

The ATJ's Community Engagement and Integration Team invites Nob Hill neighbors and all others to join this webinar.

Thanks.

Mary H Smith
maryhenrie at msn.com<mailto:maryhenrie at msn.com>