[Neighbors] Worship Arts Camp offering

Rev. Dr. Dawn Rosignol revdawn at montevista.org
Thu Apr 20 14:39:11 MDT 2023

*Please share with your communities & contacts!*

We are hosting a *Worship Arts Camp* this summer, something that I’ve led
in multiple congregations that I’ve served in the past. It’s set up in a
similar rotation format as Vacation Bible School but with the goal of
teaching children how to worship God through the arts. It’s a meaningful
way of expanding minds to ways of worshiping God more fully with our whole
selves. Attached are the flier & registration form. There’s a QR code on
the flier to complete the registration form online in a fillable pdf.

The theme for this year revolves around the parable of the Good Shepherd in
Luke 10.

Children who are younger than completing 3rd-6th grades are welcome for a
non-rotating introduction to Worship Arts Camp. A teacher will be taking
them through the same categories as the rotation format, in a single room.

Camp children will be invited to participate in leading worship on Sunday,
June 18th, with all that they learned during the week. This helps them to
understand that Worship Arts Camp is not only fun but also with a purpose:
an offering of worship to God!

If you or someone you know would like to help with a particular area,
please let me know: *Hand Chimes, Music & Dance, Visual Art,
Drama/Storytelling*.

Dr. Dawn Rosignol, DMin, MDiv, MTS *

*Senior Minister   *   pronouns: she/her/hers*

*Monte Vista Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)*

*(505) 268-3365   *   **revdawn at montevista.org <revdawn at montevista.org>*

*3501 Campus Blvd. NE * Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106*

*montevista.org* <http://montevista.org/>*   *   An Open & Affirming
Congregation*

*Where Heart & Intellect Intersect with Christ*