[Neighbors] National Night Out 6PM Tonight at Morningside Park

Rahim Kassam rahim.kassam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:22:10 MDT 2023

Hello Neighbors, just wanted to remind everyone that tonight is National Night Out. Bring yourselves and your furry friends to Morningside Park at 6 PM. There will be ice cream, games and a DJ! We’ll have different kinds of treats, including low sugar and non-dairy options. The weather is supposed to be great.

Let's help build safer communities and recognize our amazing law enforcement officials.

See you tonight!
Rahim