[Neighbors] Morningside Park Presentation: Tuesday, August 8th at 6:00 PM

Jeff Hoehn jeffreyahoehn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 11:37:24 MDT 2023

Hello Neighbors -

The Nob Hill Neighborhood Association will be hosting a presentation from
the City Parks and Recreation Department about planned improvements to
Morningside Park. All neighbors are encouraged to attend and be part of the
discussion. Through the efforts of the Neighborhood Association and your
neighbors we were able to secure funding from the state of New Mexico for
the project.

*The presentation will be on Tuesday, August 8th from 6:00 PM to 6:45 PM at
Monte Vista Christian Church.* There will be a break at 6:45 PM. The Nob
Hill Neighborhood Association Board Meeting will start after the break. You
are encouraged to stay for the meeting but we understand if you need to
leave during the break.

Viva Nob Hill,

Jeff Hoehn, President

[image: image.png]