[Neighbors] First Responders Appreciation Day - 9/2

MVCC Office office at montevista.org
Tue Aug 22 11:56:48 MDT 2023

We invite you to join us for First Responders Appreciation Day on Saturday,
September 2 at Monte Vista Christian Church. We are grateful for the
opportunity to partner with the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association, Monte
Vista Elementary, and Elevation Children's Center in sponsoring this event.
Let's show up as a neighborhood to thank those who serve our community.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Lynn Chalfoun (she/her)

Administrative Assistant

Monte Vista Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)

3501 Campus Blvd, NE

Albuquerque, NM 87106

505-268-3365

Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm (closed noon-1pm); Friday
8:30am-12:30pm

montevista.org
Where Heart & Intellect Intersect with Christ