[Neighbors] Flat roof, going from tar-and-gravel to spray foam?

Dennis P Trujillo dptrujillo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 14:04:25 MDT 2023

We have a tar and gravel roof that has served us well for over 25 years but probably time to think about a new roof. I get up on the roof 5-10 times during each year to clean off leaves, seed pods and needles from a large mulberry tree in back yard and several large ponderosa trees in front yard. Wonder how alternative roofing material holds up to foot traffic and raking?
Dennis