[Neighbors] Mosquitoes - Standing Water & Free Minnows

James Hands jameshands at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 08:52:21 MDT 2023

Asian Tiger Mosquitos.  Ugh.  We've had great success with the little
portable usb rechargable bug zappers.  The type that emit that eerie
blue/black light.  We've got six that we move around the house to where we
think they may be needed at night.  One always goes in the bathroom near
the plants, and one on each nightstand (they don't make any noise).  You
have to clean them out and charge them every day but hey, it's better than
waking up with mosquito bites.

~~~ James Hands