[Neighbors] Recommendations for kitchen remodel

Heather Gordon heatherckgordon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:00:42 MST 2023

Hi neighbors,
I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a kitchen remodel, a company whose service not only includes cabinets and installation but electrical and plumbing as well. We had an ancient kitchenette that was damaged when a pipe burst. Since it was older, the insurance doesn’t really cover much. It’s just an area with some cabinets, a sink, and a fridge. We tried TLC thinking they would be great for full service, but their quote gave me quite a shock. Home Depot had a quote *one third* that of tlc, but they only do the cabinets and their installation. Something fancy like Poulin is beyond what I am looking for. Any suggestions are appreciated!
Thanks, Heather on Hermosa
Sent from my iPad