[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Meeting, Nov. 14

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Thu Nov 9 15:14:48 MST 2023

Fellow Hilleños, We just posted the agenda for next week’s meeting at
https://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/

Although it is a board meeting all present are invited to share interests
and concerns at the outset of the meeting. All concerns and interests are
welcome. Stay as long or short as you like.

We will host special guest County Treasurer Nancy Bearce. Check out her
topics at the page above.

We will hear about a special exception request for a side yard setback
variance for an accessory dwelling unit at 438 Richmond Pl NE.

All are welcome.

Gary L. Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

316 Amherst Dr NE

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>