[Neighbors] Affordable Electrician

Mary H Smith maryhenrie at msn.com
Sat Feb 10 15:41:53 MST 2024

I’ve recently had very positive experiences with two electricians:

Chris Spier, 505.420.7729 – he is experienced, thorough, conscientious, humble. He did troubleshooting and repairs right after Christmas, and at more than a fair price.

Absolutely Affordable Electric, 505.702.3276 – they replaced several light fixtures, repaired switches and outlets a year or so ago. Bradley is the owner.

Good luck.

Mary