[Neighbors] Councilor Rogers Office Hours in Nob Hill, Feb. 20

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Tue Feb 13 15:59:22 MST 2024

Friends and Neighbors,

Nob Hill Neighborhood Association is pleased to host office hours in Nob
Hill for Councilor Rogers on Tuesday, February 20, 4:00 - 5:30 pm. at
Immanuel Presbyterian Church.

We are announcing this on our email list and on our website. We are also
inviting our sister associations, SE Heights, Victory Hills, and University
Heights.

This is a coffee time as opposed to a presentation; more of a one-on-one.
Drop in at your convenience, stay as long as you like. Use the Silver Ave.
entrance and continue straight down the hall to Immanuel Parlor.

Kind regards,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>