[Neighbors] new intersection circles on Garfield

P. Davis Willson info at willsonstudio.com
Tue Mar 12 07:37:24 MDT 2024

there was a meeting last March, held at Immanuel Presbyterian, hosted by Bohannan Huston, to review the Garfield Striping Modifications. As it was not well advertised, I made a flyer and personally distributed it to all addresses along Garfield. Pretty much everyone in attendance suggested the work needed to go from Carlisle to Yale—not stop at Girard.

I wasn’t aware of any further communications prior to work commencing. Oh, and the tiny yield signs are incorrect and will be replaced by normal sized ones. (Contractor ordered and installed wrong size)

I have attached the Powerpoint that was presented last year.

Patricia Willson

Victory Hills NA: President
District 6 Coalition: Treasurer
Inter-Coalition Council Representative