[NMCCSC] any interest in skiing out to Brazos overlook Saturday?

Dj Jones meandmsjones at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:24:21 MST 2023

I am quite interested just not sure if I can make it Saturday it will depend on time. Also note they are about to do a prescribed burn  near Hopewell Lake. It was to start today but I think it's delayed. There will be information on the Carson National Forest website. I'm trying to figure out when they will start it and how long it will go for. It's a bit of a bummer since there is a ton of snow up in that area and it's the best place for skiing right now while we wait for more snow. We skied near the CDT at Hopewell on Sunday of last week and it was beautiful.