[Rdhs_class1961] RDHS Class of 1961 news

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Sun Nov 24 07:55:23 MST 2019

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, please use bobfisher13 at gmail.com <mailto:bobfisher13 at gmail.com>

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Susan Connaughton Inducted into the River Dell Distinguished Graduate Hall of Fame ≈≈≈≈

Along with RDHS Class of 1970 Michael Paseornek (President of Motion Picture Production at Lionsgate Films), RDHS Class of 1976 Dr Paul Lawrence Baron (Distinguished breast Oncologist), RDHS Class of 1986 Dr, Peter Schott (Yale Professor of Management, Economics, and Global Affairs), RDHS Class of 1971 Art Certosimo (Accomplished Financier) and RDHS Class of 1980 Dr. Gregg S. Meyer (Rhodes Scholar and accomplished physician and health care manager), our Susan Connaughton-Kelley was inducted in a beautiful dinner and ceremony on October 17, 2019.  Here is the writeup of Susan’s portion:

Congratulations, Susan!

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #2 RDHS Florida Gathering January 14, 15, 16 in Saint Petersburg, Florida ≈≈≈≈
Every year a group of RDHS Graduates some 2-4 years our Junior have a mini-reunion somewhere in Florida.  Involved have been Joan Kaupp, Eddie Neubert, and Blaine Pool.  In past years all classes (including ours) have been invited.   Contact info:

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.