[Rdhs_class1961] Class of 1961 News

rafisher7399 at icloud.com rafisher7399 at icloud.com
Fri Feb 9 12:57:41 MST 2024

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use rafisher7399 at icloud.com

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Walt Kehoe has passed away two years ago ≈≈≈≈

I learned this only last week while on a weeklong business trip to San Francisco.   I always found Walt to be a friendly and considerate person, and i will miss him and his generosity -   Bob Fisher

Walter P. Kehoe Obituary
It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Walter P. Kehoe of Millington, New Jersey, born in Hackensack, New Jersey, who passed away on January 6, 2022, at the age of 78, leaving to mourn family and friends. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family.

He was loved and cherished by many people including : his parents, Helen Mary and Walter P. Kehoe, Sr.; his son Walt; his wife Priscilla Kehoe; his children, Todd Kehoe (Laura), Bryce Kehoe and Jill Law (Jason); and his grandchildren, Sean, Molly, Morgan, Reagan and Owen.

In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be made to Friends of Midway State Park https://www.friendsofmidwaystatepark.org <https://www.friendsofmidwaystatepark.org/donate-now> or to the Wounded Warriors Project https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org <https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/>.

Condolences to

   The Walter Kehoe Family
   968 Long Hill Road
   Millington, NJ 07481

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #2 Please report an change in your contact information ≈≈≈≈
Please contact me for any change in address, e-mail, phone number, etc.     thank you.

And please take care of yourselves, as I dislike very much reporting loss of life.

Bob Fisher

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s RDHS Class of 1961 e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news regarding news of the RDHS class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail  rafisher7399 at icloud.com  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.