[Rdhs_class1961] RDHS class of 1961 announcements

rafisher7399 at icloud.com rafisher7399 at icloud.com
Mon Feb 12 15:55:02 MST 2024

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use rafisher7399 at icloud.com

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Sharon Jones has Passed Away ≈≈≈≈

Sharon L. Jones passed away on December 11 2023.  Her son, Dave Szehi (River Dell Class of 1989) is preparing an obituary at this time.  He says he will send it to me when finished, and then I will pass it on.

Condolences to:

   The Sharon L. Jones Family
   84 Willard Pond Road
   Hancock, New Hampshire 03449-5311

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #2 Please keep me informed of any change in your contact information ≈≈≈≈

Please contact me for any change in address, e-mail, phone number, etc.     thank you.

And please take care of yourselves, as I am so sad reporting loss of life.

Bob Fisher

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s RDHS Class of 1961 e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news regarding news of the RDHS class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail  rafisher7399 at icloud.com  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.