[Tdstf] Review Requested: WestConnect Developer Selection Task Force

Heidi Pacini heidi at pacenergies.com
Mon Sep 12 19:52:09 MDT 2016

WestConnect Developer Selection Process Task Force Members,

Bob, Tami and I have drafted slides summarizing the small team recommendations drafted to-date to present to the PMC at next week's PMC meeting in Tucson.  The recommendations (intend to) reflect what was presented by the small teams at our last task force meeting (held August 24th) and the additional discussion/refinement of those recommendations that occurred during our call.  Attached are the draft slides for your review.  Bob will seek PMC feedback regarding the draft recommendations that we will then use to finalize the recommendations during our September 22nd in-person meeting.

Please respond no later than COB Thursday, September 15th with any comments or concerns you have regarding these slides.  We would like to send the slides to the PMC in advance of their meeting in order to give the PMC time to consider the proposals we have outlined before we request their feedback.

In addition, if you haven't already done so, please respond to me no later than Thursday if you plan to attend our next task force meeting (September 22nd<http://upto.com/e/OQQuO>) in-person.

Thank you,

Heidi Pacini | new 401.619.3628 office | 303.229.9401 mobile | Heidi at PacEnergies.com<mailto:Heidi at PacEnergies.com>