[Tdstf] WestConnect Action Requested: Review of Draft Developer Selection Procedure Document

Calvertadvisors jim at calvertadvisors.com
Fri Feb 17 09:46:47 MST 2017

Heidi & all,
Rather than mark up another version, I have just a few observations, outlined here:

i generally support Bob’s edits and comments, however, I think we need to address the COi issue more directly:
		"Consider having them send list of developers and projects they have worked for and on stating whether or not they believe it is a COI and why.” This leaves unanswered the question of what are the criteria and it would leave the matter as too subjective. Although I was schedule-conflicted on our last call, I hope we can address this on Wednesday.

 The “Qualitative” and “Quantitative” Evaluation sections are excellent!
Regarding Tom’s comments, Page 7, I am confused at the notion of  “Sponsor” vs. “Developer"

   Jim Corboy . . .

    James M. Corboy
Calvert Advisors, LLC
    303.601.3535