[NMCycling] Bike racing (European, etc) on TV....options?

Nathan Masek via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 2 21:08:24 MDT 2014

Hello everyone, what are some of the options for watching bike racing, especially European, on internet-based tv?  I have an AppleTV unit and Direct TV, but I'm trying to get at Eurosport or some other and I can't find a good setup or app for it.
I'd really like to have a channel that I could go to without a whole sequence of web searching on the ipad then moving over to the bigger tv to watch or some nonsense like that - any thoughts?
I figure there's got to be an easy way out there somewhere.
Thx, Nathan

Sent from my iPad