[NMCycling] Bike racing (European, etc) on TV....options?

Craig Denman via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 2 22:16:50 MDT 2014

Nathan,

With Directv, you have to get the "sports package" ($12) to get USN -- all spring classics and tours (except Tour of France).  Todd Goggolski is a co-commentator and provides much more meaningful comments than what you get with the Tour of France.  I use a DVR and Slingbox to watch anywhere; especially, when I am out of town.

If there are other choices to get similar coverage I am all ears for it -- good topic.

Craig