[NMCycling] Don't Miss This Cycling Film - Aug. 14 in Albuquerque

New Mexico Spokettes Racing Team via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 9 14:32:29 MDT 2014

Thank you to everyone who has purchased tickets for Katherine Bertine's new
documentary, *"HALF THE ROAD: The Passion, Pitfalls and Power of Women's
Professional Cycling"*.

We met the minimum needed in ticket sales and even sold out. The theater
folks agreed to move the film to a larger space, *so now there are 73 more
tickets available! *Tickets are only $11 and on sale through this link:
http://www.tugg.com/events/9962

We are also looking for a PA system to use during the panel discussion
following the film. If anyone has one we can borrow, please e-mail us at
spokettes at gmail.com.

The New Mexico Spokettes Racing Team thanks the cycling community for
supporting this important film.

We look forward to seeing you there!