[NMCycling] Don't Miss This Cycling Film - Aug. 14 in Albuquerque

New Mexico Spokettes Racing Team via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 13 16:52:32 MDT 2014

You have only 22 more hours to purchase tickets for Katherine Bertine's new
documentary, *"HALF THE ROAD: The Passion, Pitfalls and Power of Women's
Professional Cycling"*.

We have been told that tickets will NOT be available for sale at the door.

Tickets are $11 and on sale through this link: http://www.tugg.com/events/
9962

The New Mexico Spokettes Racing Team is supporting this event as a
voluntary effort. All proceeds from ticket sales will go to the producers
and their investors.

Thank you for helping to promote this important film.