[NMCycling] NM State MTB Championships at CEDRO!

Damian C via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 18 10:45:04 MDT 2014

Racers,
This Saturday's race is a big one for the MTB racers! Cedro Peak has some
of the best trails in the area/state and the courses are very challenging
and fun. Who's taking home the custome State Champion trophies??

Check out all the details
http://www.newmexicosportsonline.com/MountainBiking/Cedro-Peak-XC-Championships-2014/768

All the *maps and course info* are on our website www.mountaintopcycling.com

*Camping *is included in your race entry fee for Friday and Saturday nights
so please join the fun, we'll do a cool fun ride on Sunday AM
also...showing you more trails in the area.

The weather looks like it will include some afternoon rain but that's
monsoon season in NM! I've ridden out there 3 times in the last week and
aside from some puddling in low spots it has been hero dirt all around.

See you out there
--
Cheers,

*Damian*