[NMCycling] [MTC-All] NM State MTB Championships at CEDRO!

Joanna Eckstein via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 18 11:13:48 MDT 2014

To add on to this race, we will be also doing a huge ALS Ice Bucket
Challenge following the race.  Challenges abound!! So we ask that folks
bring out some bags of ice to help make this happen.  We are hoping that we
will see Doug Schneebeck and family there to kick-off the ALS Ice Bucket
Challenge!

Thanks!
Joanna Eckstein