[NMCycling] Cyclist hit-and-run by truck in Tiejeras Canyon

Barbara Rivers via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jun 11 12:27:30 MDT 2014

FYI Barbara Rivers was riding on Saturday June 7 at about 10 am and was involved in a hit and run at the round a bout at the bottom of Tramway. She sustained major injuries including brain trauma. 2 nights in UNM ICU still in hospital and heading to in patient rehab. Vehicle described as Izuzu Rodeo blue or green no lic number.  Deputies say little hope for prosecution w/o eye witness.

Thom Stein

Sent from my iPhone