[NMCycling] Gran Fondo: Taos, Mora, Angel Fire. July 5

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jun 17 21:29:49 MDT 2014

All,

Taos Sports Alliance has decided to pay the cost of a one-day license, an
extra $15 dollar charge if you don't already hold an annual USA Cycling
license.  If you fill out a waiver/release form (attached) and mail it in
by June 28 (postmark) or come fill one out at registration for the
event; you will only pay the advertised amount for your chosen distance
(see attached flyer).

There is also now a way to bypass the need to register online, which some
find to be a bit of a pain if you don't have a USAC license.

Mail your registration and check - made out to Taos Sports Alliance - to:

GFTMAF
1309 Arizona St NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110

We didn't realize this fee had gone up for 2014 and didn't want this
increase to prevent people from coming to ride one of the best rides in the
State.

There is still online registration if that is your thing, at

https://www.usacycling.org/register/2014-1653   For people who do register
online but don't have an annual license, we will rebate the $15.00 at
registration.

*Registration will take place Friday night from 4 to 7 pm as well as
Saturday morning from 6:00-6:30 am at the  *

Taos Youth & Family Center <http://www.taosyouth.com/>
407 Paseo del Cañon East
Taos, New Mexico 87571

The Taos Youth & Family Center also the start/finish for the ride.

*One more change, there will be no late fee!!*

*Please *help spread the word by letting your cycling friends know about
this fun event.

Thanks,

Jennifer

PS: Don't forget about the post ride party at Taos Mesa Brewing and the
cool technical T-shirt.