[NMCycling] Road tubeless

M. John Jordan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jun 28 13:34:26 MDT 2014

George,
  Thanks for the very informative explanation.  I had read something similar several years back but had forgotten the technical details until you described them.  I guess I'll just have to wait until my Mavics give out and by that time there should be more options for the road.

John J.

M. John Jordan (mjohnjordan at yahoo.com)