[NMCycling] City of Abq Parks and Rec - Cyclocross Camp, Balloon Fiesta Park, July 28 - Aug 1

Nathan Masek via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 20 10:12:30 MDT 2014

Everyone, I'm posting this for a colleague at the CoA Parks and Rec:  2014 Cyclocross Summer Camp at the Balloon Fiesta Park.

My son went to this last year, and it was GREAT, it was his favorite camp of the summer.  It's an incredible deal ($50 for a week of ½ day riding/skills training).  In this second year, the City is doing a great job promoting our sport and I hope that this can be bigger than last year.  I don't mean to sound like a salesman, but this is really a big deal and we in the cycling community can help and bring our kids out in support.

http://www.cabq.gov/parksandrecreation - scroll down to the CX camp flier about 1/3 down

Nathan

Nathan Paul Masek, AICP
Transportation Planner