[NMCycling] Tonight CX practice Santa fe

Kim Bear via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Nov 4 15:44:56 MST 2014

Ragel Park
Location

West Zia Road at Yucca Road ( View Map » <http://goo.gl/maps/PTRa8> )
Amenities

This is a baseball park with lighted fields and plenty of parking.  38.41
acres - 1 Softball / 3 baseball / 3 T-ball fields - play equipment - 2
handball courts are located on the noth side of Zia - BMX track is
partially completed - picnic tables - park benches - non-winterized
restrooms.   Also planned is a small skate feature.