[NMCycling] NM Cyclocross race this weekend at Pojoaque

Antonia DeHorney via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 5 18:22:02 MST 2014

*New Mexico Cyclocross Series*

*Pojoaque Wellness Center Sunday 9th November*, for directions, please see
attached flyer

*Registration link* closes at 11:59pm on Friday 7th November
*https://www.usacycling.org/register/2014-3510
<https://www.usacycling.org/register/2014-3510>*
(I will be out on the course on Saturday and Sunday and unlikely to check
email, so for those of you that start your registration at 11:55pm and get
kicked out please try and get to it a few minutes earlier).

We look forward to seeing you out there, we will provide fruit and coffee
for all and Mimmos Espresso will have specialty coffee for you coffee
connoisseurs and food for the hungry ones.

--
*Antonia DeHorney*
*D.A.S.H.*