[NMCycling] Stolen Bike

Silvio Menezes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Nov 22 21:42:33 MST 2014

John:
   I am so sorry.  I am keeping an eye out as well as I have forward it to
the team.

--
*Thanks            ...*

*Silvio Menezes | **MountainTop Cycling <http://mountaintopcycling.com/>   *
*MountainTop Cycling Road Race Director*
*USAC Race Director Level C*
*Facebook/MountainTopCycling <https://www.facebook.com/mountaintopcycling>*