[NMCycling] Capulin CX next Sunday 11-30

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Nov 22 22:16:19 MST 2014

Cyclocross interested bike-racers:

I have updated quite a bit of info on the webpage.  There are some parking issues.  I wish this were a "real race" but the Forest Service could not get up a permit in time, so it will be an "informal cycolcross" The plus side of that it is free, but you do have to pay $3 to park and help picking up the course would be appreciated.  If you are coming out, please RSVP by joining on FB or emailing me directly.  Some snow on the course is likely, which one does not see much in NM.

For full info see:
bcdracing.com/cycling.

Caio,
4214 Mesa Grande Pl SE