[NMCycling] Cyclocross series

Antonia DeHorney via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Nov 25 09:28:55 MST 2014

Dear All,

A big thank you to Active Knowledge for promoting a new race at such a
short notice this past weekend, we had great feedback. Cyclocross on the
Bosque results will be posted by Monday as our results Guru is on vacation.
We will have series points updated as soon as that happens. We hope you all
have a great Thanksgiving! Look forward to seeing at the last series race
weekend on December 6th and 7th.

Please remember you can get up to date information on races and changes on
facebook as well as statistics and other useless information
https://www.facebook.com/NewMexicoCyclocross?ref=hl

Happy Thanksgiving!
--
*Antonia DeHorney*